Sony XS-GTR121L Speakers
- 12″ 4-ohm subwoofer
- lightweight dimpled, five-sided injected polypropylene cone
- durable rubber surround
- power range: 100-400 watts RMS (1500 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-1000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- sealed box volume: 0.84 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.37 cubic feet
- top-mount depth: 5-3/8″
Five sides equals big bass
The design of the Sony’s GTR Series XS-GTR121L 12″ 4-ohm subwoofer not only catches your eye, but it also helps give you better bass. The five-sided woofer cone reduces standing waves, which can diminish the bass output. The unique “dimple” design makes the cone more rigid so it’ll hold its shape at high output levels, and it reduces the cone’s weight so it’s more responsive. You’ll enjoy tight, accurate bass.
This XS-GTR121L handles up to 400 watts RMS, impressive for a sub in this price range. Even though the cone has five sides, this Sony still fits in a standard round opening in either a ported or sealed enclosure.
- Store Name: omaar electronics
- Vendor: omaar electronics
- No ratings found yet!