Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (Aura Glow, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
- Triple Rear Camera – 16MP (Ultra wide) + 12MP (Dual Aperture – F 1.5/2.4)+ 12MP (Telephoto) with flash | 10MP front camera
- 15.94 centimeters (6.3-inch) Dynamic AMOLED Infinity O Display with FHD+ resolution 2280 X 1080 (401 ppi), HDR10+ Certified
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 256GB internal memory | Dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 2.7GHz Exynos 9825 octa core processor
- 3500mAH lithium-ion battery | Fast charging with 25W charger (included in the box)
- Other Features :- Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth enabled Air Actions for S Pen, Dex mode with Usb cable
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: S-Pen, non-removable battery included, earphones, travel adapter, USB cable and user manual
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Overview
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is nothing short of the powerhouse flagship smartphone with quite stellar features and performance. A 6.3-inch UHD+ Infinity-O Display, a 3500mAh battery, a dedicated ultrasonic in-display fingerprint scanner and superb camera capabilty are just a few of what this fast selling phone has to offer. The processor is Samsung and Qualcomm made and handles performance with ease in normal day to day usage to repeated launching of apps. In addition to that, the cameras on the Note 10 are really impressive as seen from the sharp and crisp images.
A gigantic 3500mAh Li-ion battery promises to get you through a full day of use without any stutter in performance. Bundled in the box is a 18W fast charger to quick charge the device. In terms of processing power, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 uses the Exynos 9825 (7 nm) (or Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) market dependent) chipset. An Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) powers up the phone’s internals and a Mali-G76 MP12 (or Adreno 640) for the graphics. The phone ships with Android 9 pie straight out of the box with Samsung’s One UI running on top of android. It’s set to receive The android 10 and One UI 2 update early 2020.
Samsung Note 10 Cameras
The phone sports a Triple set of rear cameras, having 12MP(Wide angle) + 12MP(Telephoto) + 16MP(Ultra-wide angle) sensors. The phone offers a wide angle mode as standard and takes it all the way to ultra-wide via that second lens and as such allows you to fit more into one shot. Furthermore it also has a dedicated portrait mode for blurred background photos, thanks to that dedicated depth sensor. The signature O shaped notch houses the 10MP front camera, for those crisp pictures and video calls on the go.
12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultra-wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm, Super Steady video
Storage and Memory
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is also well equipped with storage. Samsung give 256GB of internal storage backed up by 8GB of RAM. However, you cannot upgrade storage on the galaxy Note 10 externally via microSD.
|Dimensions||15.1 × 0.8 × 7.2 cm|
- Store Name: Kulmiye Phones Connection
- Vendor: Phones Zone
- No ratings found yet!