No products in the cart.
Rode NT2-A Studio Microphone
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Rode NT2-A studio microphone is a professional large capsule (1″) condenser with variable pick-up pattern, variable highpass filter and variable pad. These features provide greater creative control and versatility. Three 3-position switches located on the mic body provide the freedom to step from Figure 8, Cardioid or Omni polar pick-up patterns; from a flat response to either 40Hz or 80Hz highpass filter, and a Pad adjustment of 0dB, -5dB or -10dB attenuation.
The heart of the NT2-A is the Australian-designed and -manufactured TYPE HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this new transducer has been voiced to complement today’s modern recording techniques yet still evoke the silky smooth character of legendary microphones of the 50’s and 60’s. And just to make the NT2 A Studio Solution a home run, RODE is including a shockmount, cable, dust cover, and tutorial DVD! What an incredible deal!
- The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1″ edge terminated, gold sputtered, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
- 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid & Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
- 3-position variable highpass filter: Flat, 80Hz or 40Hz.
- 3-position variable pad: 0dB, -5dB or -10dB.
- Ultra low noise, transformerless SMT circuitry.
- Wide dynamic range.
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head.
- Durable satin nickel finish.
- Internal capsule shock mounting.
- Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip.
- Designed and manufactured in Sydney, Australia.
- SM6 Shockmount
- XLR Cable
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Exclusive NT2-A Recording Techniques DVD w/John Merchant
- Requires +48V phantom power
Get the Rode NT2-A Studio Microphone here today…
- Store Name: Extreme Sounds
- Vendor: Extreme Sounds
- No ratings found yet!