Nikon DSLR Camera- D7500
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
Bring your vision to life
Speed & performance
8 fps continuous shooting
Improved buffer for shooting RAW
Powerful focusing system
Follow your inspiration
Tilting 3.2-inch touchscreen
Up to 950 shots* on one battery
DSLRs excel at energy efficiency, and the D7500 is particularly efficient. Capture approximately 950 shots on a single battery charge.
*Per CIPA standards, with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi turned off
Master the light
4K ultra HD video
If you’ve been itching to enter the world of filmmaking, the D7500 is your gateway DSLR. Record rich and detailed 4K Ultra HD or Full HD videos up to 29 minutes 59 seconds through industry-leading NIKKOR lenses while using pro-level video features like power aperture control to adjust aperture while recording and touch focus control. Create beautiful 4K Ultra HD time-lapse movies. Movies can be recorded in MP4 or the conventional MOV format, allowing easy playback on smart devices. The D7500 adjusts to your creative workflow with the freedom to record to an external device, the camera’s memory card or both simultaneously.
Creativity on demand
Connected to your world
The centerpiece of your Nikon ecosystem
This camera’s built-in Wi-Fi® capability can only be used with a compatible iPhone®, iPad®, and/or iPod touch® or smart devices running on the Android™ operating system. The Nikon SnapBridge application must be installed on the device before it can be used with this camera.
- Store Name: cxb electronics
- Vendor: cxb electronics
- No ratings found yet!