Hotpoint WHIRLPOOL W/M FSCR70212 F/L 7KG WHITE
- 7kg Front Load Washing Machine
- 1200 Rpm
- A+++ Energy Efficiency
- 6th Sense Sensor Technology
- Sense Inverter Motor
- Soft Move Technology
- Fresh Care Technology
- Premium Led Display Panel
- Black and Silver Jog Dial
- 10 Wash Programs (Eco Cotton, Cotton, Mixed, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool, Rapid 30, Colors, Rinse+Spin, Spin)
- 3 Direct Button Options (Colors 15 Degrees, Fresh Care, Auto Dosing)
- 6 Indirect Button Options (Pre-Wash, Hot Finish, Bio Stains 15 Degrees, Heavy Soil, Intensive Rinse, Rapid)
- 3 Additional Functions (Rinse+Hold, Delay End Cycle, Child Lock)
- White Finish
- 1 Year Warranty
6th Sense Technology
6th Sense technology works to provide just the right amount of water for every load, so your clothes get the right treatment. Intelligent sensors adapt resources according to the size and type of load, offering saving up to 70% on energy, water and time while suggesting the correct detergent dose to be used.
Quick Wash Program
This is the best feature for Rapid results. The 30 minutes Quick Wash feature provides all the ideal washing results you deserve, in just 30 minutes. It also includes a fast and effective 15-minute washing cycle. Also, includes a time remaining display which is a timer that will count down until your laundry is ready.
Outstanding energy efficiency. With its A+++ energy rating, this Whirlpool Washing machine will allow you to enjoy both ideal results and lower energy consumption.
Stainless Steel Drum
Large stainless steel drum sizes allow you to wash more in one go, making life easier and saving you money. You can wash 4 double bed linen set, 12 towels or 45 shirts in one wash cycle. That’s why this 7kg washing machine is ideal for large families who frequently wash large loads and bulky items.
The Safety/Child Lock function protects children from accidentally being hurt while playing with the washer. This function also protects elderly and the frail.
- Store Name: Hotpoint Kenya
- Vendor: hotpoint kenya
- No ratings found yet!