No products in the cart.
Epson LQ-2190 Dot Matrix Printer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The 106 column capacity with 24 pins means greater quality
- Impressive print speed of 529 cps
- Big memory buffer of 128 KBB
- Built-in Print Speed Enhancer
- Combined power of print head life and MTBF of 20,000 hours
- Low power consumption
100% Genuine Product
Pay on Delivery
7 days free return
The Epson LQ-2190 offers the best in dot matrix performance where it matters most: Speed, reliability, ribbon yield and user-friendliness. The LQ-2190 is also versatile, handling cut sheets, continuous paper, labels, envelops and cards. Its compact and user friendly design makes it flexible enough to meet demanding space and application requirements. Order for this Epson LQ-2190 Printer online on OE Marketplace Kenya and have it delivered straight at your doorstep.
The LQ-2190 is fast and effective with print speeds up to 480 cps (10 cpi), higher throughput speed and the ability to handle different media. Print Speed Enhancer increases the speed of bit image printing and resident fonts in letter quality mode, making the LQ-2190 the ideal solution for those who demand higher productivity from their dot matrix printer.
High ribbon yield
At 15 million characters per ribbon, the LQ-2190 has the highest ribbon yield in the flatbed segment. The benefits are long ribbon replacement cycles, low running cost and lower total cost of ownership.
With a MTBF (mean time between failure) of 20,000 power on hours, the LQ-2190 stands out among its competitors. A high MTBF means less trouble and maintenance which in turn increases your productivity. Built to last, the print head life of 400 million strokes/wire ensures reliable printouts. Given the high MTBF and print head life, LQ-2190 offers uninterrupted operation and less maintenance.
As the LQ-2190 is compact it fits perfectly on your desk. The platen gap adjustment lever is hidden inside the front cover which helps avoid any accidental change in settings. The ruler in the front paper guide makes paper setting easy. The LQ-2190 also has an easy to use operation panel.
- Printing Method: Impact dot matrix
- Number of Pins: 24 pins
- Number of columns: 106 columns
- Needles: 24 Needles
- Printing Speed: LQ: 10 cpi: 132 chars/s, 10 cpi: 110 chars/s, Draft: 12 cpi: 396 chars/s, 10 cpi: 330 chars/s, HighSpeed-Draft: 12 cpi: 529 chars/s, 10 cpi: 440 chars/s
- Barcodes: Coda bar (NW-7), Code 128, Code 39, EAN-13, EAN-8, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, POSTNET, UPC-A, UPC-E
- Carbon Copies: 5 plus one original
- Character Tables: PC437, PC708, PC720, PC850, PC858, PC864, PCAR864, ISO-8859-15, Roman 8, Italic
- Printing Resolution: 360 x 180 DPI
- Interfaces: Bidirectional parallel, USB 2.0 Type B
- Document Feed: Single sheet front, Continuous paper rear, Paper output front
- Paper Formats: Sheet Paper (single- and multi-layer), Continuous Paper (single- and multi-layer), Labels (single- and multi-layer), Roll Paper, Envelopes, Cardboard
- Energy Use: 46 Watt, 3 Watt (standby)
- Temperature: Operation 5° C – 35° C
- Humidity: Operation 10% – 80%
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows XP
- Included Software: Epson Status Monitor
- Mean Time Between Failures: 20,000 Hours
- Print Head Life: 400 Million Strokes/Wire
- Sound Pressure: Operation: 57 dB (A)-Standby: 54 dB (A)
- Store Name: WESTCOMHUB
- Vendor: Westcom
- No ratings found yet!