Canon EOS M50 Body
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting
- Combination 5-Axis Image Stabilization
24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- Both a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible ISO 100-25600 range, with an expandable ISO 51200 setting, suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise and afford Auto Lighting Optimizer for notable clarity in various shooting situations. UHD 4K video recording is also supported at 23.98 fps, along with Full HD 1080p60 and HD 720p120 settings for slow motion recording. Additionally, the processor affords a 10 fps continuous shooting rate, fast camera startup time, and short interval times between each frame for a more intuitive and efficient shooting process.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. Eye Detection AF can also be used for portraiture, and helps to prioritize focus on a subject’s eye for ensured sharpness.
- Combination IS uses the built-in 5-axis digital image stabilization in conjunction with lens-based image stabilization systems to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This benefits recording while walking or moving, and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilization.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0″ touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder permits bright, clear eye-level monitoring and also permits working with Touch and Drag AF for manually moving the AF area while shooting with the EVF for more intuitive control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick, automatic image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination for working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash for greater control.
- Up to 90 MB/s Write Speed for Burst-Mode Performance
- With write speeds up to 90 MB/s (600x) and read speeds up to 95 MB/s (633x), this card exploits your DSLR’s potential for continuous burst-mode shooting. Engineered with Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture, it is designed to meet and exceed rigorous performance standards.
32GB for Uninterrupted Video Capture at UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
This UHS-I card has a capacity of 32GB and delivers write speeds of up to 90 MB/s UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) recording speed for high resolution, real-world color and stutter-free 4K Ultra HD video from your DSLR, advanced digital, or HD video camera. Additionally, this card’s capacity means you can shoot for longer periods of time.
4K Ultra HD Ready
4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) provides exceptional clarity, but capturing it without interruption requires greater speed and storage than previous generations of imaging cards provide. This 32GB Extreme PRO card delivers both speed and capacity, so the video you shoot today is ready for 4K Ultra HD televisions and monitors.
Up to 95 MB/s Read Speed Helps Streamline Post-Production
Fast data transfer speeds takes the wait out of most everything you do with your videos after you shoot them. Upload large media files from card to computer very quickly.
Error Correction for Enhanced Reliability
The card’s built-in Advanced Wear Leveling and Error Correction Code engine enhances endurance and reliability.
- Store Name: cxb electronics
- Vendor: cxb electronics
- No ratings found yet!