No products in the cart.
Behringer umc2 Audiophile 2×2
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
When it’s time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get – and you need one you can count on. That’s why we’re kicking it up a notch with the amazing Behringer umc2 Audiophile. An ultra-compact 2 x 2, 48 kHz USB interface with a studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp, combination XLR/TRS input for your vocal and direct instrument input (no DI required) and an additional ¼ ” Instrument Input. The rich feature-set, which also boasts a powerful Phones Output for the Direct Monitoring of your session. Furthermore, 2 Outputs and USB-supplied power – makes the UM2 the best, and most-portable recording interface in its class!
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
Get the Behringer umc2 Audiophile 2×2 here today…
- Store Name: Extreme Sounds
- Vendor: Extreme Sounds
- No ratings found yet!