No products in the cart.
Behringer B2030A Monitor
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Behringer B2030A Monitor boasts big power, 125 Watts of bi-amplified output to an ultra-responsive, long-throw 6.75″ polypropylene woofer, which provides tight and accurate bass – and a high-resolution, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter for crystal-clear highs. And although it was designed for the studio, where every note you play or sing is always “under the microscope”, the B2030A makes an absolutely fantastic addition to your stereo or video surround system!
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 125-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 6 ¾” woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large “sweet spot” owing to the unique Behringer wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼” TRS connectors
Get the Behringer B2030A Monitor here today…
- Store Name: Extreme Sounds
- Vendor: Extreme Sounds
- No ratings found yet!